THE STRESS-LESS NUTRITION GUIDE
Managing levels of stress can be initiated with food intake. Many foods can play a significant role in the aggravation and alleviation of stress. Some nutritional advice on stress management is as follows;
1. Energy in a Liquid - It is essential that you stay hydrated consistently during your day in order to stay focused and persistent. Also, green tea. It provides the body with natural antioxidants to maintain a balanced well-being throughout stressful periods.
2.High Green Veggie Intake - Green vegetables are the best source of carbohydrates that lift energy levels and eliminate stress levels.
3. Supplements - Taking daily supplements such as Vitamins will provide assistance in gaining natural fighters against stress when busy lifestyles hinder this opportunity otherwise.
THE STRESS-LESS MINDSET GUIDE
In many circumstances stress is only a perspective. By learning how to control your mind and it's thoughts, you can learn to reduce stress mentally;
1. Become and Optimist - Choose to see things from a positive perspective, and refuse to think about the worst scenarios.
2. Ask Effective Questions - Ask questions that are focused on solutions and outcomes.
3. Utilise Affirmations - These are words and phrases that you can repeat to yourself on a regular basis in order to create the emotions you're experiencing at that point in time. Just repeat, repeat, repeat.
THE STRESS-LESS BODY GUIDE
Our body is a vehicle. It gets us to where we want to be. Therefore, it is important to maintain it's health and functioning. Ways to this are;
1. Laugh - Laughter has been confirmed through a number of research studies that it can aid in promoting health and reduction of stress.
2. Consistent Napping and Sleeping Patterns - It is important to limit naps to a period of 20-25 minutes, and get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.
3. Sex - A popular activity.. It can take the focus of current stresses, as well as acting as a form of exercise which on it's own possesses many physical and mental health benefits.